Currently Under Construction
Find Membership Information Here!
America's Last Patrol is always looking to recruit new members, please complete the required documentation an mail or give to a current member for submission.
Welcome to our new and first web site! If you are having problems
with it, please contact our Webmaster. Thanks for visiting!
Membership Form: Click Here
- U.S. Military Veterans: Honorably Discharged, Valid DD-214 Report of Separation From Military Service, over 120 days of active/reserve duty and service during a period of military conflict (reserve or active duty, overseas combat service not required but preferred)
- Current Active/Reserve U.S. Military Personnel: Military ID card, over 120 days of active/reserve duty and service during a period of military conflict (reserve or active duty, overseas combat service not required but preferred)
- Membership Dues: Yearly Membership Dues are from September to September, $15 yearly or $150 for lifetime membership.
Recent U.S. Wars and Conflicts Timeline:
- Afghanistan (October 7, 2001 to present)
- Iraq (March 20, 2003 to December 15, 2011)
- Kosovo (March 24, 1999 to June 10, 1999)
- Bosnia (December 2, 1995 to February 14, 1996)
- Somalia (August 1992 to March 1994)
- Gulf (August 2, 1990 to February 28, 1991)
- Grenada (October 25, 1983 to December, 15, 1983)
- Vietnam (1959 to April 30, 1975)
- Korean War (June 25, 1950 to July 27, 1953)
- World War II (December 8, 1941 to August 14, 1945)
- World War I (August 1914 to November 11, 1918)
- Veteran's On-Line Request for DD-214: Click Here
- Non-Veteran's Request Pertaining to Military Records Standard Form 180: Click Here
- Requests from veterans or deceased veteran’s next-of-kin may be submitted online by using eVetRecs: Click Here
- Summary of IRS Rules governing 501(c)(19) Veteran's non-profit Posts/Organizations status: Click Here